FANBOY EXPO’S KNOXVILLE COMIC CON
DEALER & EXHIBITOR INFORMATION
Fanboy Expo Knoxville Comic Con is right around the corner. This email is being sent to you as a vendor. VENDOR LOAD IN IS:
THURSDAY JUNE 28TH FROM 730AM TO 730PM
FRIDAY JUNE 29TH FROM 8AM TO 11AM
ARTIST AND CREATOR LOAD IN:
THURSDAY JUNE 28TH FROM 12:00PM TO 730 PM
FRIDAY JUNE 29TH FROM 8AM TO 11AM
Below you will find the EXACT move-in and move out procedures for Fanboy Expo.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY SO THAT IT IS CLEAR WHERE YOU CHECK?IN?AND WHEN YOU WILL BE ALLOWED TO?LOAD?OUT ON SUNDAY!!
Also, appropriate forms for electrical, internet as well as directions and maps have been attached.
VIPS HIT THE FLOOR AT 1130 ON FRIDAY!
NOTE: The unloading dock will be open from 730am to 4pm. You must have your vehicle checked in before 4pm. Once you have your vehicle unloaded, you must move it and come back to set up your stuff. The Convention Center WILL TOW your vehicle if it sits there too long.
NOTE 2: Artists do NOT check in until 12:00pm on Thursday. This helps us space out the people unloading and prevent congestion. If you are an artist, please do NOT try and check in before noon. You will be asked to leave and come back at noon.
Knoxville Convention Center
* They will need to report to the Blackstock?lot?first and the guard at Blackstock will tell them when they can drive over to the?loading?dock. If Blackstock guard is not there at 730, don’t freak out! Wait a few minutes.
* Once they arrive at the?loading?dock, the guard will tell them where to park their vehicle to unload.
* Once they unload?their car and bring their items to their booth,?they MUST MOVE THEIR CAR OUT OF THE?LOADING?DOCK.?They cannot leave their car at the dock while they are setting up their booth.
* They can move their vehicle to either the Locust Street Garage or the Blackstock?lot.
* Box Trucks or Trailers MUST be parked at the Blackstock Lot.
POPLAR LOT MAY BE AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT BUT WILL BE AT THE DISCRETION OF THE CONVENTION CENTER.
* Vendors will be sharing the “Blackstock Lot” with other events. LARGE TRUCKS AND TRAILERS MAY ONLY PARK AT THE BLACKSTOCK LOT. (I have attached directions to both parking lots.)
* Vendors will need to park at Locust Street Garage or the Blackstock?Lot.?
* Please make sure that vendors are aware that they may have to park away from the Convention Center and walk to get back.
* The Locust Street Garage offers free parking on the weekends and after?7pm?on the weekdays. (I have attached directions to Locust Street Garage.)
* THERE IS NO FREE PARKING AT ANY HOTEL OR THE CHURCH ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE?POPLAR LOT?(CHURCH STREET UNITED METHODIST CHURCH).? THERE IS NO PARKING AT THE UT?LOT?ON OTHER SIDE OF THE?POPLAR?LOT. THEY DO WRITE TICKETS THERE.
* ABSOLUTELY NO VENDORS CAN MOVE-OUT BEFORE THE SHOW CLOSES.
PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN CART OR HAND TRUCK. THE CONVENTION CENTER DOES NOT PROVIDE THEM
PLEASE HAVE YOUR PAID CONFIRMATION FOR YOUR BOOTH UPON ARRIVAL: If you have not paid in full for your booths for whatever reason, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO SET UP. EVERYONE AND I MEAN EVERY SINGLE VENDOR MUST CHECK IN AND FILL OUT A NEW TAX FORM IN ORDER TO RECEIVE YOUR BADGES AND WRISTBANDS. EVERY SINGLE VENDOR!
You MUST fill out a registration form on site for Tennessee Dept. of Rev.
EVERY SINGLE VENDOR WILL BE REQUIRED TO BEFORE SETTING UP!!!
*Extra weekend vendor passes will be available on set up days for $25.00 per pass.
***WE DO NOT HAVE CARTS! BRING YOUR OWN!!!***
Email me if you have any questions:
Become an Exhibitor or Dealer
FANBOY EXPO’S KNOXVILLE COMIC CON LIVE FROM THE KNOXVILLE CONVENTION CENTER
ALL BOOTHS & TABLES ARE SOLD OUT!
Join us for almost 100,000 Square feet of Vendors, Celebrity Guests, Comic Industry Pros, Cosplayers and much more! Our vendors sell merchandise including Comics, Toys, Memorabilia, Movies, Gaming Supplies and the list goes on and on.
To register to become a vendor or artist at the next event click on the button below.
Fanboy Expo will provide a 10’x10’ pipe and draped space with two (2)exhibitor badges, one (1) 8’ table and two (2) chairs with each booth space.
REGULAR IN LINE BOOTHS:
$325 SOLD OUT
$375 SOLD OUT
PREMIUM CORNER BOOTHS:
$425 SOLD OUT
BOOTHS ARE SOLD OUT!
You are welcome to contact us to be put on a waiting list in the case of any cancellations.
ARTIST ALLEY (COMIC INDUSTRY PROS) –
$125 SOLD OUT
You music be a Comic Artist, Illustrator, Writer, Publisher to purchase an Artist Alley Table. Includes one 6 foot table, two chairs and two event badges.
CREATORS ALLEY –
$150 SOLD OUT
These tables are reserved for people selling crafts, jewelry, cosplay items, filmmakers, etc… Includes one 8 foot table, two chairs and two event badges.
“NEW” ARTIST/CREATORS BOOTHS –
$225 SOLD OUT
ARTIST OR CREATOR & NEED MORE SPACE? This is the Answer!
PLEASE NOTE NO GENERAL VENDOR SALES ALLOWED. These tables are reserved for people selling crafts, jewelry, cosplay items, filmmakers, etc or You music be a Comic Artist, Illustrator, Writer, Publisher to purchase an Artist Alley Table. Includes one 6 foot table, two chairs and two event badges. Includes one 8 foot table, two chairs and two event badges. Fanboy Expo will provide a 10’x10’ pipe and draped space with two (2)exhibitor badges, one (1) 8’ table and two (2) chairs with each booth space.