The loading docks are right behind the ballroom and breakout rooms. Attached is a map for your immediate reference.
Load In times
Thurs – 9/1 – 4pm – 8:30pm Dock closes- 9pm Floor Closes
Friday – 9/2 – 7am – 2:30pm Dock closes- 3:30pm Show Floor Opens to VIPs
Fire Marshal inspection 3PM
( listed load in times are available to all vendors and artists. )
PLEASE NOTE: We HIGHLY suggest that all vendors attempt load in on Thursday evening, especially larger and multiple booths. Friday should be for set up or load in for smaller vendors or artist alley. Friday may not allow adequate time for large or multiple booths.
IF YOU WAIT UNTIL FRIDAY TO LOAD IN, THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES THERE WILL BE ENOUGH TIME TO UNLOAD DEPENDING ON HOW MANY VENDORS ATTEMPT FRIDAY LOAD IN. IF YOU MISS IT OR DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO UNLOAD BEFORE THE DOCK CLOSES YOU WILL FORFEIT YOUR BOOTH SPACE. NO EXCEPTIONS. YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO LOAD IN AFTER FRIDAY WHEN THE SHOW STARTS
1. VENDOR PLACEMENT IS NOT GIVEN UNTIL CHECK IN
2. BOOTHS – Fanboy Expo will provide each 10’x10’ pipe and draped space with two (2)exhibitor badges, one (1) 6’ table and two (2) chairs with each booth space.
ARTIST ALLEY – Fanboy Expo will provide (2)exhibitor badges, one (1) 6’ table and two (2) chairs with each Artist Alley space.
We HIGHLY suggest you bring additional tables and chairs with you if needed.
!!!DO NOT GIVE THE TABLE OR CHAIRS YOU ARE PROVIDED TO ANOTHER VENDOR!!! If you do not need the ones that are provided they must be given back to the decorator. Tables and chairs will be extremely limited. Giving them to another vendor will result in additional charges to the vendor and yourself!!!!
3. All vendors must check in with Vendor load in services before advancing to their booth. Vendor load in services will provide them with their booth assignments, badges, and any other information needed. Once checked in, a Vendor Volunteer will walk each vendor to their booth.
4. Extra booth badges available for purchase here at $45 each
5. ALL vendors must bring proof of payment. This can be in the form of a PayPal receipt or Square receipt or other payment receipt. This includes your confirmation email. Any vendors who do not have receipt of payment, will have to wait for verification from management.
6. Vendors have between 45 min-60 min to unload their vehicle unless otherwise authorized by show management. DO NOT START SETTING UP YOUR BOOTH UNTIL YOU ARE COMPLETELY UNLOADED. If you have more than one person unloading, all parties must be unloading instead of setting up. Any vehicle taking an excessive amount of time, blocking or hindering other vendors from unloading will be towed without warning. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS AND CONSIDERATE OF OTHERS SO WE DON’T HAVE TO ENFORCE THIS RULE!
7. Neither Convention services nor Fanboy Expo lend out dollies or carts. You must bring your own cart.
8. UTILITIES :You will find attached all convention center utilities forms. Please contact the hotel convention center for any assistance with internet or electricity needs. They will have a list of booth assignments so there is no need to have them for ordering purposes. PLEASE NOTE: FANBOY DOES NOT SET THE PRICING NOR PROFIT FROM THESE SERVICES.
9. PARKING : Vendors will receive the discounted self-parking rate of $15.00 per day. Please note for vendors that are not overnight guests, the self-parking will be $15.00 without in/out privileges. For example, if you come in the morning and leave for lunch, it will be $15.00 and then when you come back from lunch and leave at the end of the day it will be another $15.00. The convention center is supposed to give us tickets to hand out to you at load in to validate the $15 daily rate.
OVERSIZED PARKING- the closest oversized parking facility is located 6 miles away. ACME Truck Stop
10. Flordia Vendor Sales Tax responsibilities include Filing/paying sales tax based on taxable sales. Information available at floridarevenue.com
FOR MOVE OUT:
• Absolutely no vendor may load out until 5 PM on Sunday evening. Attendees pay to visit a full convention regardless of any vendor personal circumstances. ATTEMPTING TO LOAD OUT BEFORE 5PM ON SUNDAY WILL RESULT IN SECURITY INVOLVEMENT AND WILL BE PROHIBITED FROM VENDING AT ANY FANBOY EXPO IN THE FUTURE. Vendors May load up their booths and THEN retrieve vehicles to load out Sunday evening.
WE HIGHLY ADVISE LARGER BOOTHS AND MULTI BOOTHS TO TAKE THEIR TIME AND ALLOW FOR SMALLER BOOTHS THAT CAN QUICKLY LOAD OUT TO GO FIRST. This will prevent the loading dock from getting bogged down and people getting blocked in.