FANBOY EXPO’S TOTALLY AWESOME WEEKEND
DEALER & EXHIBITOR INFORMATION
Become an Exhibitor or Dealer
FANBOY EXPO’S TOTALLY AWESOME WEEKEND LIVE FROM THE KNOXVILLE CONVENTION CENTER
Join us for almost 60,000 Square feet of Vendors, Celebrity Guests, Comic Industry Pros, Cosplayers and much more! Our vendors sell merchandise including Comics, Toys, Memorabilia, Movies, Gaming Supplies and the list goes on and on.
To register to become a vendor or artist at the next event click on the button below.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
REGULAR IN LINE BOOTHS: $325
CORNER BOOTHS: $375
Fanboy Expo will provide a 10’x10’ pipe and draped space with two (2)exhibitor badges, one (1) 8’ table and two (2) chairs with each booth space.
ARTIST ALLEY (COMIC INDUSTRY PROS) – $100
You music be a Comic Artist, Illustrator, Writer, Publisher to purchase an Artist Alley Table. Includes one 6 foot table, two chairs and two event badges.
CREATORS ALLEY -$125
These tables are reserved for people selling crafts, jewelry, cosplay items, filmmakers, etc… Includes one 8 foot table, two chairs and two event badges.
*Please note: Table assignments are first come first serve basis at setup. Management reserves all rights.
Fanboy Expo is right around the corner. This email is being sent to you as a vendor. Vendor load in will be on FRIDAY OCTOBER 6TH FROM 730AM-330PM IN HALL B OF THE KNOXVILLE CONVENTION CENTER.. . Below you will find the EXACT move in and move out procedures for Fanboy Expo.PLEASE READ CAREFULLY SO THAT IT IS CLEAR WHERE YOU CHECK IN AND WHEN YOU WILL BE ALLOWED TO LOAD OUT ON SUNDAY!! Also, appropriate forms for electrical, internet as well as directions and maps have been attached. VIPS HIT THE FLOOR AT 330 ON FRIDAY
Knoxville Convention Center
701 Henley St, Knoxville, TN 37902
* They will need to report to the Blackstock lot first and the guard at Blackstock will tell when they can drive over to the loading dock.
* Once they arrive at the loading dock, the guard will tell them where to park their vehicle to unload.
* Once they un-load their car and bring their items to their booth they MUST MOVE THERE CAR OUT OF THE LOADING DOCK. They cannot leave their car at the dock while they are setting there booth up.
* They can move their vehicle to either the Locust Street Garage or the Blackstock lot
* Box Trucks or Trailers must be parked at the Blackstock Lot
POPLAR LOT IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS WEEKEND! AND YOU PARK AT THE CHURCH AT YOUR OWN RISK
* Vendors will be sharing the Blackstock Lot with other events. LARGE TRUCKS AND TRAILERS MAY ONLY PARK AT THE BLACKSTOCK LOT. (I have attached directions to both parking lots.)
* Vendors will need to park at Locust Street Garage, or the Blackstock Lot. * Please make sure that vendors are aware that they may have to park away from the Convention Center and walk to get back.
* The Locust Street Garage offers free parking on the weekends and after 7pm on the weekdays. (I have attached directions to Locust Street Garage.)
* THERE IS NO FREE PARKING AT ANY HOTEL OR THE CHURCH ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE POPLARLOT (CHURCH STREET UNITED METHODIST CHURCH). THERE IS NO PARKING AT THE UT LOT ON OTHER SIDE OF THE POPLAR LOT. THEY DO WRITE TICKETS THERE.
* Clinch drop-off:
* If vendors would like to use the Clinch Drop-off for move-out, they must report to the Fanboy office upon completion of packing their booth space. A show staff member will escort them back to their booth for check-out. To check-out, the staff member must confirm that all materials have been packed and removed from the booth space. Upon check out from staff, the vendor will receive a GREEN Clinch drop-off pass. The vendor must have this pass to gain access to the Clinch drop-off area.
* Once a vendor arrives at the Clinch drop-off, they will hand the GREEN pass to the marshaling guard in that area. (NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED AT THE CLINCH DROP-OFF WITHOUT A GREEN PASS.)
* ABSOLUTELY NO VENDORS CAN MOVE-OUT BEFORE THE SHOW CLOSES.
PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN CART OR HAND TRUCK. THE CONVENTION CENTER DOES NOT PROVIDE THEM
PLEASE HAVE YOUR PAID CONFIRMATION FOR YOU BOOTH UPON ARRIVAL
YOU MUST FILL OUT A REGISTRATION FORM ON SITE FOR TENNESSEE DEPT OF REV. (EVERY VENDOR WILL BE REQUIRED TO BEFORE SETTING UP)
EXTRA WEEKEND VENDOR PASSES WILL BE AVAILABLE ON SET UP DAY FOR $25.00 PER PASS
WE DO NOT HAVE CARTS SO BRING ONE!
EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS firstname.lastname@example.org