Become an Exhibitor or Dealer
FANBOY EXPO’S KNOXVILLE COMIC CON LIVE FROM THE KNOXVILLE CONVENTION CENTER
Join us for almost 70,000 Square feet of Vendors, Celebrity Guests, Comic Industry Pros, Cosplayers and much more! Our vendors sell merchandise including Comics, Toys, Memorabilia, Movies, Gaming Supplies and the list goes on and on.
To register to become a vendor or artist at the next event click on the button below.
* They will need to report to the Blackstock lot first and the guard at Blackstock will tell when they can drive over to the loading dock.
* Once they arrive at the loading dock, the guard will tell them where to park their vehicle to unload.
* Once they un-load there car and bring their items to their booth they MUST MOVE THERE CAR OUT OF THE LOADING DOCK. They cannot leave there car at the dock while they are setting there booth up.
* They can move their vehicle to either the Poplar lot, Locust Street Garage or the Blackstock lot
* There will be no box trucks or trailers allowed to park at the Poplar lot they must park at the Blackstock lot
* Vendors will be sharing the Poplar Lot & Blackstock Lot with other events on 11/6-11/9. ABSOLUTELY NO LARGE TRUCKS OR TRAILERS WILL BE ALLOWED TO PARK IN THE POPLAR LOT ON THESE DAYS. LARGE TRUCKS AND TRAILERS MAY ONLY PARK AT THE BLACKSTOCK LOT. (I have attached directions to both parking lots.)
* Vendors will need to park at the Locust Street Garage, or the Blackstock Lot. (POPLAR LOT WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE . VENDORS MUST PARK IN THE BLACKSTOCK LOT OR LOCUST STREET GARAGE ON SATURDAY. IF YOU PARK IN POPLAR ON SATURDAY, YOU MIGHT GET TOWED)
* Please make sure that vendors are aware that they may have to park away from the Convention Center and walk to get back.
* The Locust Street Garage offers free parking on the weekends and after 7pm on the weekdays. (I have attached directions to Locust Street Garage.)
* THERE IS NO FREE PARKING AT ANY HOTEL OR THE CHURCH ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE POPLARLOT (CHURCH STREET UNITED METHODIST CHURCH). THERE IS NO PARKING AT THE UT LOT ON OTHER SIDE OF THE POPLAR LOT. THEY DO WRITE TICKETS THERE.
* If vendors would like to use the Loading Dock for move-out, they must report to the Fanboy office upon completion of packing their booth space. A show staff member will escort them back to their booth for check-out. To check-out, the staff member must confirm that all materials have been packed and removed from the booth space. Upon check out from staff, the vendor will receive a RED Blackstock Lot pass. The vendor must have this pass to gain access to the Blackstock Lot.
* At the Blackstock Lot the vendor will hand their RED pass to the designated marshaling guard for their show. (There will be two separate lines at the Blackstock Lot. One line will be for FanBoy vendors and the other one will be for Tinsel and Treasure vendors.) The guard will give the vendor a BLUE pass to gain access into the Loading Dock. The guard will tell each vendor when to proceed to the Loading Dock. (There could be a minimal wait depending on the traffic and space available at the Loading Dock.)
* At the Loading Dock the vendor will hand their BLUE pass to the guard at the entrance, and the guard will tell them where to go.
* Docks #1-6 will be designated for your show and you the guards will also be allowing vehicles to drive into Hall B when needed.
* If vendors would like to use the Clinch Drop-off for move-out, they must report to the Fanboy office upon completion of packing their booth space. A show staff member will escort them back to their booth for check-out. To check-out, the staff member must confirm that all materials have been packed and removed from the booth space. Upon check out from staff, the vendor will receive a GREEN Clinch drop-off pass. The vendor must have this pass to gain access to the Clinch drop-off area.
* Once a vendor arrives at the Clinch drop-off, they will hand the GREEN pass to the marshaling guard in that area. (NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED AT THE CLINCH DROP-OFF WITHOUT A GREEN PASS.)
* ABSOLUTELY NO VENDORS CAN MOVE-OUT BEFORE THE SHOW CLOSES.
PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN CART OR HAND TRUCK. THE CONVENTION CENTER DOES NOT PROVIDE THEM
PLEASE HAVE YOUR PAID CONFIRMATION FOR YOU BOOTH UPON ARRIVAL